Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: 100 Greatest Movie Characters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    100 Greatest Movie Characters

    Fun, interesting read.
    I agree with them for the most part.

    http://www.empireonline.com/100-grea...ie-characters/
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 100 Greatest Movie Characters

    "Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, ya eunuch jelly thou!"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 100 Greatest Movie Characters

    Wtf Pitt #1? Most of the rest within the top 10 are from series and I could have seen any of them #1. But one movie, I didn't really care for it movie anyways...Esp when you are putting him ahead of "The Godfather", Vader, The Dude and so forth. Hell, Forest Gump or Joe Dirt are better than Tyler Durdan in Fight Club. That just [censored] that list all to hell, whoever made it must have been screwin Pitt or something.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 100 Greatest Movie Characters

    the fact that none of tony montana, rocky balboa and joe dirt arent in the top 25 make it a bullshit list

    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 100 Greatest Movie Characters

    of course it does

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 100 Greatest Movie Characters

    How does Boba Fett rank ahead of Princess Leia? Fett wasn't hardly ever seen. Is it just the cult following of Fett that ranked him so high?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 100 Greatest Movie Characters

    Im commenting as I go. Wall-E ahead of Buzz Lightyear? I haven't gotten 1/2 through the list and already disagree with plenty.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 100 Greatest Movie Characters

    Tyler Durden makes a great number one. I think he and Vader are interchangeable at 1 and 2.
    You're right about Fett being above Leia because of the cult following I believe.
    Wall-E ahead of Buzz is complete bullshit.
    Also, Ellen Ripley in the top 10 is [censored].
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 100 Greatest Movie Characters

    Durdan shouldn't even be in the top 25, if not the top 50. All anyone can remember from that movie is the speech about fight club, big f'ing deal. Putting him ahead Michael Corleone, anyone from Star Wars - and I can't stand those movies-, Scarface etc is ridiculous. I'd put the mouse from the "Green Mile" ahead of Durdan, screwed that list up before I even started reading it.


    Btw, no Jason or Michael Myers? And have Freddy in the late 90's? A lot of the old classic movies were put way lower then they should have been on that list. And I was floored when I didn't see Jack Dawson from Titanic, seeing how popular it was.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 100 Greatest Movie Characters

    jack torrence and et being 73 and 74 is a disgrace

    axel foley at 78?

    no rick vaughn or joe dirt is a joke
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •